Learning how to properly wash and maintain your garments can prolong their life and keep them looking newer, longer.
These are some of my tips to help keep your garments looking their best!!
DO NOT use high heat as it can shrink cotton
- Hand wash lukewarm + lay flat to air dry
- Machine wash cold - warm and dry on low
DO NOT use high heat as it can damage silk
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry (do not wring dry)
- Machine wash in garment bag on cold and lay flat to dry
DO NOT use high heat as it can shrink wool
- Hand wash room temperature, squeeze water from garment do not ring, may misshape garment.) And lay flat to dry
- Machine wash cold and air dry
Such as: ACRYLIC, NYLON, POLYESTER, SPANDEX, FAUX FUR, ECT
DO NOT use high heat as it can burn synthetic materials
- Hand wash cold - lukewarm water and air dry
- Machine wash cold - lukewarm and dry on low
How to be: Well Groomed (1949)